Web panels in 2024

Vote which web panel is better in 2024 (features, support, price and ecc.)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better in 2024?

• CWP
    • DirectAdmin
    • CyberPanel
    • sPanel
    • Plesk
    • cPanel
    • Other

Hello Sandeep and all other users,

many year I wasn't looking for web panel but with end of life on Cent OS 7 and very, vary bad payed support on CWP i start to research which web panel is better in 2024. and all yours experience and opinion will be helpful for me 🙂

Watching the features, support, price and ecc. i don't have many criteries i want stable web panel with good support and on normal price. The beter option for me is if it can optimize the sites (for fast loading for reason of SEO) and have no problems with SSL or E-mail.

To the question: which is the best option for 2024 and why?
Thank you in advance!

for developmenthestia

for WordPress : cyberpanel

for extended feature and OS compatibility: plesk and aapanel

for shared hostingCWP and CPanel

Directadmin  is good but very complex 

for easy reverse proxying with backend apps: cwp

for free mailing MTA : hestia cp and cwp

Hello,
nice theme and great answer from Sandeep!
One question to Sandeep, CWP has an advantage but just like said @torettos CWP in last 1-2 years have very bad technical support (before that everything was good) ... why last time is so terrible?

14 minutes ago, Plamen K. said:

Hello,
nice theme and great answer from Sandeep!
One question to Sandeep, CWP has an advantage but just like said @torettos CWP in last 1-2 years have very bad technical support (before that everything was good) ... why last time is so terrible?

support is active there we're fixing the support in cwp and soon will be fixed 

since CWP is going with el9 there are some bugs that we'll fixed ASAP.

9 hours ago, Sandeep B. said:

for developmenthestia

for WordPress : cyberpanel

for extended feature and OS compatibility: plesk and aapanel

for shared hostingCWP and CPanel

Directadmin  is good but very complex 

for easy reverse proxying with backend apps: cwp

for free mailing MTA : hestia cp and cwp

Thank you Sandeep!

I see 3 time CWP in your answer and thinks this is normal, is not bad panel i like it so much BUT have some things in last times:

1. don't work the technical support - very slow answer and many time is not competent or fix one but stop work another;
  2. don't have updates and patches in last time (over a very long time interval);
  3. have a features that don't work currectrly like custom SSL (lost it or chage it with Let's encript), API (don't find it) and etc.;
  4. don't have information what happened after the rest 2 months to life end of CentOS 7 how will it continue;
  5. etc.

Honest answer: good thing it's you because I would move to another panel a long time ago!
Now i see many changes in another panel like DirectAdmin - yes i understand that is very complex, but if is stable ... one time that is ready you don't make changes, right?! The new design, with all features and the price with support i think is a nice choose ... or sPanel don't have many features but it's stable with very, very nice support and price.

I ask everyone to share experiences, impressions or opinions, thanks!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, torettos said:

Hello Sandeep and all other users,

many year I wasn't looking for web panel but with end of life on Cent OS 7 and very, vary bad payed support on CWP i start to research which web panel is better in 2024. and all yours experience and opinion will be helpful for me 🙂

Watching the features, support, price and ecc. i don't have many criteries i want stable web panel with good support and on normal price. The beter option for me is if it can optimize the sites (for fast loading for reason of SEO) and have no problems with SSL or E-mail.

To the question: which is the best option for 2024 and why?
Thank you in advance!

Stick with CWP—it's the best among them. Is the support bad? Yes, that's true. But really, what do you expect at that price point? if you have troubles learn how to fix them. I'm running all my servers with CWP and I still recommend them to every one.

4 hours ago, Sandeep B. said:

okay thanks it will be resolved soon as our devs are already working on it 

On base of other tickets to development team they answer after 4-6 months ... if answer it, because have a case when don't answer.
Thank you for your reaply the problem is from more that 24 hours and still have it ... no comment!
I realy hope to be solve support problem because every month i pay but when i need from help (1-2 time in month) dont recive it ... very sad 😞

2 hours ago, Mah1973 said:

Stick with CWP—it's the best among them. Is the support bad? Yes, that's true. But really, what do you expect at that price point? if you have troubles learn how to fix them. I'm running all my servers with CWP and I still recommend them to every one.

I can't agree with you. Support is about helped you, no?!
If you check, you can see - the prices are similar for all products +/- 10$ (without Plesk and cPanel, but they are on different level). I don't determine how much is the cost, the CWP team did it ... but if quality is bad customers goint be lost. Only to cleary - if I can solve all the problems, I don't pay for maintenance i pay only for Pro version ... have a big difference in the price 😉

BTW support teem can't fix the problem and forwarded to developer teme - how can sove alone this problem in this case?

8 hours ago, Plamen K. said:

I can't agree with you. Support is about helped you, no?!
If you check, you can see - the prices are similar for all products +/- 10$ (without Plesk and cPanel, but they are on different level). I don't determine how much is the cost, the CWP team did it ... but if quality is bad customers goint be lost. Only to cleary - if I can solve all the problems, I don't pay for maintenance i pay only for Pro version ... have a big difference in the price 😉

BTW support teem can't fix the problem and forwarded to developer teme - how can sove alone this problem in this case?

Yes , if you are talking about the paid support then you are totally right. I thought you are referring to the regular pro version.

22 hours ago, Sandeep B. said:

okay thanks it will be resolved soon as our devs are already working on it 

Hi Sandeep!
I'm sorry to keep asking, but it's been over 48 hours now and I don't have any solution.

And I have refused several SSL certificates and the clients are starting to complain a lot.. PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE!

If necessary, I will pay extra!

Edited by Plamen K.